Saturday 29 November 2014

the cold night v2



The night was cold
So cold I could feel it on my bones but I was feeling giddy
Tonight was the night, I was certain
I would do it on the long stretch of road in-between towns
The road seemed to go on forever but that isn’t necessary a bad thing
No one would disturb us out here
His friends made him drink so much that night
It looks like I was truly blessed , it makes this so much easier
The way he sat there looking into the night, I was speechless
The way he hugged it seemed like he wouldn’t let go but after a while he did
His face was so soft. He looked….. peaceful, yeah that would be the best word to describe him
His friends did not look that peaceful though, I think the word to describe them would have been…hmmm shocked…. No, hmm terrified, no…. mortified, yeah that sounds about right
It looks like I won’t be bored for a while
Tonight truly was a blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment